- EMI can offer a complete range of precision O-rings conforming to international standards in both solid and cellular elastomeric materials. Ranges covered include BS1806, BS4518, AS568A, DIN 3770, SMS1586, JIS B2401 and ISO 3601, as well as non-standard O-ring sizes including miniature and micro.
- Standard solid O-ring materials include Silicone, Fluorosilicone, EPDM, Neoprene, Viton®, Nitrile, Carboxylated Nitrile, Hydrogenated Nitrile, Polyurethane, PTFE, Teflon(FEP or PFA) encapsulated O-rings, Aflas®, Isolast®, Kalrez®, or Chemraz®.
- Along with our Solid Elastomer O-Rings we can also offer a limited number of sizes for moulded Sponge O-rings in a range of materials including, Neoprene, Nitrile, EPDM and Silicone. Although at present we have a limited range of sizes we can lay down new tooling if there is sufficient requirement.
- To compliment our range of moulded O-Rings we also keep a wide range of sponge and solid cord sections in stock ready to be bonded or vulcanised in to continuous rings.
- For further information please contact us to discuss your applications with our technical or relationship management teams.
- Full technical Data Sheets are available for all materials and grades listed, please click on the materials below to see further material specific information.
Save Time & Costs With Our Pre-Approved & Pre-Tested Products
Our Relationship Managers & Technical Team Are On Hand For You