- Insertion Sheet/ Reinforced Sheet Available in Roll, Sheet and Gasket form in an infinite variety of thicknesses.
- To complement our existing range of unsupported rubber sheet EMI Seals and Gaskets offer a wide array of Reinforced or Engineered Rubber sheeting products to suit multiple applications in innumerable industry sectors.
- Reinforced or Insertion rubber sheets exhibit all the characteristics of unsupported (non-reinforced) rubber sheets but has a mesh reinforcement or “Insertion” running through the middle of it. This serves to increase the tear resistance, tensile strength, durability and stability of the material over standard rubber sheeting, allowing it to better resist persistent wear and creep.
- Along with our range of reinforced rubber sheet we also offer a full range of Coated or Engineered Fabrics or Textiles also sometimes referred to as technical coated textiles or rubber proofed fabrics. Using the same range of compounds and insertion substrates we can produce an almost infinite range for almost every conceivable application.
Potential Industry Applications for Insertion Sheets/ Reinforced Sheets:
Automotive - Insertion / reinforced sheet products can be used in a number of automotive applications. This includes aesthetic durable laminates for sound insulation in vehicle interiors.
Aviation - Insertion / reinforced sheet products can be used in a variety of aviation applications including cargo restraint webbing, dunnage air bags and low pressure lifting bags.
Construction & Civil Engineering - Insertion / reinforced sheet products can be used in a number of construction applications. These include: expansion joints for buildings and bridges, waterproof lining membranes and roofing membranes.
Defence - Insertion products can be used in defence applications including: chemical protection suits, equipment storage covers, static and dynamic fuel tanks and sea-borne anti-terrorist barriers.
Industrial - Insertion / reinforced sheets can be used in a variety of industrial applications. These include: rubber gasket and diaphragm sheet, rubber coated fabric bellows and welding curtains.
Leisure - Insertion products can be used in leisure applications including: waterproof bags, pro-sports matting and materials and tapes for dry suits.
Oil, Gas and Petrochemical - Insertion products can be used in a variety of oil, gas and petroleum applications, these include: blast protection, bund liners, oil booms, and seals for floating roof storage tanks.
Safety and Protection - Insertion products can be used for safety and protection applications including: fire protection clothing and harnesses, wear patches and high-performance safety gloves.
Motorsport - Insertion products can be used in motorsport areas including FI, Indy Car, Rally Car Racing, Power Boating and other Motorsport for applications including high performance products like flexible fuel tank materials, gaskets, seals.
Below are links to the data sheets on the main elastomers and reinforcing substrates that we offer in our reinforced and coated fabrics range.
For more information or to discuss and existing or potential new application please do not hesitate to contact our Technical or Relationship Management Teams.
Example fabric options for Insertion / reinforced sheets
- Neoprene Coated Nylon Fabric
- Natural Rubber Coated Nylon Fabric
- Hypalon Coated Nylon Fabric
- SBR Coated Nylon Fabric
- Viton Coated Nylon Fabric
- Nitrile Coated Nylon Fabric
- EPDM Coated Nylon Fabric
- Silicone Coated Nylon Fabric
- Polyurethane Coated Nylon Fabric
- Teflon Coated Nylon Fabric
- PTFE Teflon Coated Nylon Fabric
- Fluoro Carbon Coated Nylon Fabric
- PVC Coated Nylon Fabric
- Neoprene Coated Polyester Fabric
- Natural Rubber Coated Polyester Fabric
- Hypalon Coated Polyester Fabric
- SBR Coated Polyester Fabric
- Viton Coated Polyester Fabric
- Nitrile Coated Polyester Fabric
- EPDM Coated Polyester Fabric
- Silicone Coated Polyester Fabric
- Polyurethane Coated Polyester Fabric
- Teflon Coated Polyester Fabric
- PTFE Teflon Coated Polyester Fabric
- Fluoro Carbon Coated Polyester Fabric
- Neoprene Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Natural Rubber Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Hypalon Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- SBR Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Viton Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Nitrile Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- EPDM Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Silicone Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Polyurethane Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Teflon Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- PTFE Teflon Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Fluoro Carbon Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- PVC Carbon Coated Fibre Glass Fabric
- Neoprene Coated Cotton Fabric
- Natural Rubber Coated Cotton Fabric
- Hypalon Coated Cotton Fabric
- SBR Coated Cotton Fabric
- Viton Coated Cotton Fabric
- Nitrile Coated Cotton Fabric
- EPDM Coated Cotton Fabric
- Silicone Coated Cotton Fabric
- Polyurethane Coated Cotton Fabric
- Teflon Coated Cotton Fabric
- PTFE Teflon Coated Cotton Fabric
- Fluoro Carbon Coated Cotton Fabric
- PVC Coated Cotton Fabric